If you are one of those folks who are always looking for good places to eat, The 5 best Little Italy restaurants in NYC will interest you. Visiting any of these Little Italy restaurants would be memorable for you, whether you belong to New York or not.
- Cha Cha's In Bocca Al Lupo. If you consider Little Italy for dining, you cannot but think of going to an Italian Little Italy restaurant. Cha Cha's In Bocca Al Lupo features traditional Italian fares such as Pizzas and Pastas. Along with these the restaurant also has a wide assortment of Italian pastries and desserts. The restaurant has an outdoor garden cafe as well.
- Nyonya. Nyonya offers authentic Malaysian cuisine and is one of the few in New York to do so. The food is considered among the best in south Asian cuisine and the ambience is homey, though a bit crowded. Price is reasonable and the service good.
- New Chao Chow. When you consider food you cannot forget Chinese cuisine and Chinese restaurants. And New Chao Chow is among the best Chinese Little Italy Restaurants. The food is excellent and mainly consists of noodles (chow mein). The wanton noodle soup is also considered good. It is a bit crowded, but the price is low and the food is the main draw.
- Jup-She The Korean Plate. Authentic Korean food can be had at this Little Italy restaurant. The ambience is nice, and the service excellent. The menu is large and the dishes very Korean. The prices are also reasonable.
- La Esquina Taqueria and Café. If you are looking for Tacos and tortilla soup, or similar Mexican food, La Esquina Taqueria and Café would do for you. It serves tasty Mexican food and the location and the feel of the place is good. Prices are high, but standard to the area.
Little Italy features a number of restaurants with many different cuisine and above are just a sample. Though probably the best. Try the best Little Italy restaurants and you won’t be disappointed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?