The 5 best longbow paintball guns provide the ability for the one-shot kill that so many players desire in this style of paintballing. The longbow is an enhancement to existing weaponry that allows for a "simper" style attack. This type of paintballing is geared towards wider terrain gaming or simply out of standard arena play. This is a great system of paintballing and provides some strategic and fun scenarios.
- Spec Ops Longbow Paintball Sniper Rifle This built-for-sniping paintball gun has a built-in longbow stock and is ready to go from the time you load the 21 one-shot magazine until you have annihilated your opponents. This gun offers a steady aim and a semi-automatic capability. This longbow is perfect for open terrain matches or those far away perches waiting for your opponent to advance.
- Tippmann A-5 A5 SO Longbow Wire Paintball Stock This ergonomic longbow stock fits all conventional guns and provides for a stable, wide platform for shooting. The lightweight stock is compact and very durable. Made of aluminum and molded for a comfortable shoulder wrap, this stock is ideal for those looking for an excellent longbow upgrade.
- Special Ops Blackcell Ion™ Longbow boast the popular Ion design with a sturdy and durable frame. The super comfortable butt-stock caresses the shoulder as you fire away. The tubular design equates to a lightweight and very manageable longbow that is easy to carry, mount and dismount.
- Tippmann Paintball 98 Custom/Custom Pro/BT Longbow Saw Stock Super stock offering a wide mouth mount with added cushion to take any recoil. This stock sets nicely on the shoulder with a lightweight and tight design. The added sniper line of site makes taking out the target easier and more fluid. This is a great design with plus-ups in comfort and durability.
- SMC A-5 SO Air Thru Longbow Wire Paintball Stock This is a low profile professional grade stock that offers a sleek design and ultra-lightweight construction. Super durable and easy to maneuver, this stock is a great field enhancement for the longbow sniper. The low-angle should butt is comfortable as well as form-fitting makes for a steady and sure shot.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …