From the worlds leading watchmakers comes 5 best Longines wrist watches, a name synonymous with elegance. St. Imier, Switzerland has been home to Longines for 175 years, with generations of championship awarded timekeepers. Each refined timepiece bears the winged hourglass emblem; Longines is a leading watch in the world of sports and is a member of the Swatch Group. In this collection of the five best Longines wrist watches, most have models that are made both for men and women.
- Longines Dolce Vita wrist watch. The slim lines are reminiscent of the 1930’s with expressions of the Italian spirit. Stainless steel curved rectangle tank style with pink or white mother of pearl dial and diamond or sapphire bezel markers. The movement is Swiss quartz analog in a highly polished casing. Inspirational refinement in a unique style, is how it has been described.
- Longines Hydroconquest wrist watch. A part of the Longines Sports Collection, it has the workings of a sapphire crystal, is water resistant to 300 meters, and 0 to 60 rotating unidirectional bezel in diamonds and sapphires, also available in black. Models have choices of blue, black or white faces with luminous dials.
- Longines Evidenza wrist watch. Similar to the first Evidenza from the 1925 model, and the 1911 tonneau-shaped version, all with the spirit of arts and freedom from limitations that came with the turn-of-the-century ideals. A compact and fashionable watch that exudes Longines elegance and class.
- La Grande Classique de Longines wrist watch. An enduring classic style, the sleek profile and slim casing remains similar to the original style with improved changes. The dial face is broader in a larger case in this welcome update. This collection truly captures the heart and soul of this watchmakers earliest design creativity.
- Longines Admiral wrist watch. A part of the Longines Sports Collection, this line perfectly demonstrates Longines workmanship and versatility in combining top performance with quality and elegance. This watch is focused towards the frequent adventurer and traveler with the 24 hour “second time zone,” chronographs and tachymeter.
The name Longines coupled with the winged hourglass emblem, are registered with the World Intellectual Property Organization. This recognition of quality successfully combats counterfeits and cheap replicas. Longines, with a long list of winning exhibitions and championships, have maintained an impeccable level of craftsmanship unchanged since 1867.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …