5 Best Luminous Watches
Having one of the five best luminous watches ensures that you will be able to see the time no matter what type of lighting condition you are in. These watches are also stylish and will look good on anyone's wrist.
- Tauchmeister T0142 XXL Dive GMT Watch With Luminous Dial. This luminous watch comes with a stylish leather strap with a thorn buckle. This watch shows the time in both twelve and twenty-four hour periods. If you need to time something by the second, there is also a second timer on it.
- Tauchmeister XXL 2. WW German Date Swiss GMT 52 mm Watch. The 2nd time zone feature on this luminous watch is great for people who travel or for people who have friends and family in another time zone. Since this watch is water resistant up to one thousand and sixty-four feet you won't need to worry that the watch will stop working if it gets wet. There is also a date indicator on this watch.
- Casio WVQ400J - 1A Daily alarm and dual time functions are featured on this luminous watch. Two of the best things about this watch are the rechargeable solar battery and the power saving function. The time on this watch is always accurate, because it receives radios singles that are time calibrated to keep the time accurate.
- Casio MDV501 -9AV. This is a great luminous watch to wear when swimming or doing other water sports, because it is water resistant up to two hundred meters. It also has a date display and a stop watch on it. The orange dial make it very easy to read the luminous hands on the watch.
- Timex T2M5156K SL Automatic Watch. This is just one good looking luminous watch. It is durable enough to be worn while playing sports and stylish enough to wear for special occasions. The dial on this watch is white and has partial markers on it. A forty hour power reserve is also included in this watch.
Posted on: Sep. 20, 2010