If you're trying to make your love nest a little more appealing to women, check out these 5 best luxury bedding ensemble. A man’s bedroom is his sanctuary, but you also need something that’s attractive to the opposite sex. Women feel more comfortable in a luxurious bedroom that isn’t all man. Of course, you don’t have to put up pink curtains to accomplish this. This guide has women-friendly bedroom ensemble that won’t make you feel less of a man. In fact, it may get you more game.
- Seaside by Bergman Bedding: This baby blue, navy, tan and white bedding ensemble with sizzling red pillows is very attractive. It comes in a classic nautical stripe design that makes you feel comfortable while sleeping or playing. The Euro shams also bring out the hotness of your bedroom ensemble. This bedding comes in all sizes, including the manly king size.
- Ride Em Cowboy by Wooded River: Ride Em Cowboy is a fantastic luxury bedding ensemble. It’s both sexy and comfortable. The material is leather and wool-blend for a great look. It comes with matching pillows as well. If you’re a man who takes life by the horns, then this is the collection for you.
- Decoro by Belvivere: This luxury ensemble is a 100% Italian made. Decoro’s Egyptian-combed cotton fabric appeals to both men and women. It comes in a satin finish and has a 600 thread count. The aubergine, beige and taupe colors are neutral. This ensemble comes in king, queen, full and twin sizes.
- Royalton by Croscill: Royalton comes in aqua and brown medallion print. The entire luxury ensemble is made in a modern and classic design. It’s great for you, but perfect for her.
- Bouvier by Thomasville: This luxurious bedding is excellent for men. It has a masculine feel that appeals to women as well. The classic and black combination is quite attractive. The 100% cotton duck fabric is soft on your skin. It comes in all sizes, including king.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.