5 Best Luxury Hotels In Greece
To make the very best of your European vacation, you'll want to know the 5 best luxury hotels in Greece. These are some of the most opulent places that you can rest your head and ensure that you have all the comforts of home, and more, when you're enjoying Greece's rich cultural history. Pack your bag and get ready to be pampered at this selection of the best luxury hotels in Greece.
- Hotel Grande Bretagne, Athens. Located in the city's most prestigious district, this hotel is within walking distance to Athens' shopping districts and cultural landmarks, like the House of Parliament and National Gardens. With views of the Acropolis in every room in the front of the hotel and crystal chandeliers in every one of its banquet halls, the Hotel Grande Bretagne is a monument to class and refined living. This hotel also boasts one of the finest spas in all of Athens, which combines ancient Eastern and modern Western methods of holistic healing to give guests a comprehensive approach to relaxation. Hotel Grande Bretagne: Constitution Square, Athens, 10563, Greece
- Porto Zante Villas and Spa, Zakynthos. Offering guests unmatched privacy and sandy beaches near every villa, Porto Zante makes certain that cliets feel as if they own a private island that comes complete with amenities that match those of most five-star hotels. With facilities for activities such as tennis, horseback riding, boating, and wind surfing, this luxury hotel has something for anyone who enjoys to spend their time outdoors. On the other hand, the resort offers a plethora of fine dining options within is premises, an opulent spa with state of the art equipment and a staff of world-class experts, as well as close access to many theaters and museums; this, if anything else, furthers the understanding that Porto Zante is one of the best luxury hotels in Greece and one of the most complete vacation packages in all of Europe. Porto Zante Villas and Spa: Tragaki, Zakynthos, 29100, Greece
- Domes of Elounda, Crete. Boasting some of the most avant garde architecture among all of the best luxury hotels in Greece, the Domes of Elounda present its guests with eight private residences, 80 suites, three villas, and one extremely opulent private villa. The hotel also plays host to the elegant cuisine of Lefteri Lazarou, the only Greek chef in the world to be awarded the prestigious Michelin Star award. With available activities running the gamut from scuba diving to mountain biking and a world famous children's area with professional actors to entertain the little ones, the Domes of Elounda is the perfect luxurious destination for the entire family. Domes of Elounda: Elounda, Lasithi, Crete, 72503, Greece
- Cavo Tagoo Mykonos, Mykonos. Perched on the side of a cliff that overlooks the magnificent Aegean Sea, Cavo Tagoo Mykonos is the perfect combination of natural and man-made wonder. The hotel offers a state of the art gym so that guests can stay in shape while on holiday, as well as a number of fine dining options which specialize in modern Mediterranean cuisine using local produce and meats. The hotel also boats an incredible outdoor Lounge & Pool Bar, offering guests a wood paneled deck, an aquarium bar, and a breathtaking view of the surrounding town of Mykonos. Cavo Tagoo Mykonos: Tagoo, Mykonos, 84600, Greece
- La Mer Deluxe Hotel and Spa Resort, Kamari, Cyclades. Located only 50 meters from the trendiest beach on the island of Santorini, La Mer is the de facto choice of accommodations for the discerning traveler. With two outdoor pools, a heated indoor pool, and onsite squash courts, La Mer fits their guests active lifestyle with an unmatched grace and elegance. A world renowned spa that is equal parts spiritual and luxurious rounds out the experience and makes La Mer a traveler's delight. La Mer Deluxe Hotel and Spa Resort: Kamari Beach Santorini, Kamari, Cyclades 84700, Greece
You can be sure to be treated like a king if you stay at the best luxury hotels in Greece. These hotels may cost a little more than your average youth hostel, but you can be assured that the endless amenities and gorgeous rooms will more than make up for that monetary discrepancy.