5 Best Luxury Hotels In Monaco
Dream about staying in one of the 5 best luxury hotels in Monaco? Monaco's gorgeous location on the French Riviera makes it a popular destination for the rich and the famous. Monaco is the perfect destination for luxury, gambling, and relaxation on the beach.
- Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo. This luxury hotel was built in 1887, and recently updated in 2007. With 141 rooms and 64 spacious suites the hotel is tastefully decorated in relaxing Mediterranean theme. Dine on gourmet meals at the award winning restaurant Joel Robuchon at the hotel, or take a dip in the outdoor heated sea water pool or the near by Mediterranean ocean. 4 Avenue De La Madone BP 19 Monaco, 98007 Monaco.
- Hotel De Paris. This historical classic luxury hotel has breath taking views of the Mediterranean for guest to enjoy. Built in 1863 Hotel De Paris is one of the best luxury hotels in Monaco, choose from a luxury room or suite at this hotel. Dine at one of the hotels several restaurant, then stroll around the Gold Square of the Place Du Casino. Take a day to visit to the luxurious Les Thermes Marins de Monte-Carlo Spa Health Resort nearby, or stop by one of the near by famous casinos. Place Du Casino Monte Carlo, 98000 Monaco.
- Le Meridien Beach Plaza. The world renowned Le Meridien name is know for it's excellence and quality. The Le Meridien has something for everyone, from a 3,000 square foot state of the art conference room to a private beach for guest to enjoy. Most guest rooms have stunning sea views, and luxury amenities. Be sure to check out the newly constructed lobby, or stay in one of the new cristal bedrooms exclusively designed for the Le Meridien Beach Plaza. 22 Avenue Princesse Grace Monte Carlo, 98000 Monaco.
- Hermitage. Located near the casino, Hermitage was built in 1900. With a little over 300 guest rooms and suites the hotel overlooks the Harbor of Monte Carlo and the Princes Palace. The hotel is located near high end shopping, golfing, tennis, and casinos. Relax at the spa after a long day of sightseeing, or take in a gourmet meal at Vistamar restaurant. Hermitage has a great selection of facilities and services for guest to indulge in during their stay in Monaco. Square Beaumarchais Monte Carlo, 98000 Monaco.
- Fairmont Monte Carlo. This elegant and luxurious hotel is a fairly new hotel built in sun drenched Monaco. Take a dip in the heated roof top floor pool or take in views of the Mediterranean while working at in the hotel gym. Dine at one of the hotel's upscale restaurants, or take in a drink at the bar. End your day by tucking into on of the luxury rooms or suites offered at the Fairmont Monte Carlo. Luxury and class are top notch this luxurious Monaco hotel, the perfect option for first time visitors. 12 Avenue des Spelugues Monaco, 98000 Monaco.