5 Best Luxury Hotels In Thailand
Thailand is one of the most popular tourist destination in South East Asia, to fully enjoy your vacation you may want to stay at one of the 5 best luxury hotels in Thailand listed below. Plan your trip in advanced and look into these highly rated hotels to ensure a pleasurable and fun vacations! Look into popular spots like Phuket, Bangkok, and Koh Samui for opulent hotels and mouth-watering authentic Thai cuisine.
- The Peninsula Bangkok. As the best luxury hotels in Thailand, Peninsula Bangkok is also the winner of "World's Best Hotel" in Travel +Leisure Magazine. Peninsula Bangkok features excellent customer service, high-end room amenities, and sophisticated interior design by famous contemporary designers. The hotel is also located conveniently near many business and shopping districts. The Peninsula address: 333 Charoennakorn Road, Klongsan, Bangkok, 10600, Thailand.
- Tower Club at Iebua. Tower Club at Iebua is widely recognized as one of the best luxury hotels in Thailand. Located in Bangkok, Tower Club is famous for its spectacular view of the city. Certain suites come with a balcony for the guests to admire the vibrancy of the Chao Phraya River near the hotel. Tower Club is also situated near public transportation and major shopping areas. Tower Club address: State Tower, 1055/111 Silom Road, Banrak, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand.
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok. Not only is this hotel one of the best luxury hotels in Thailand, it is also famous for its restaurants--Taste and Kisso. While Taste serves international delicacy, Kisso is specialized in high-end Japanese cuisine. Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok is fully equipped with meeting spaces and technology, making it perfect for business conventions. Westin Grande address: 259 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand.
- Aleenta Resort and Spa. Located in North Phuket, Aleenta Resort and Spa is among many tourists' favorite accommodation. The resort is situated right on the beach, offering its guests easy access to the clear sea and smooth sand of Thailand. Guests may explore the local bay caves, enjoy a refreshing meal, and be pampered by traditional spa therapies. Aleenta address: Khao Pilai Beach, Kok Kloy, North Phuket, Phangnga, Thailand.
- Napasai. Although at first glance Napasai does not look like one of the best luxury hotels in Thailand, this North Samui resort is a great spot for rejuvenation and relaxation. Featuring a simple interior design, Napasai looks like a traditional Thai cottage. Guests will enjoy a spectacular sight of the Ban Tai Beach during their stay. Napasai adderss: 65/10 Baan Tai, Maenam, Koh Samui, 84330, Thailand.
Now that you know what the five best luxury hotels in Thailand are, you can proceed to reserve a room for you and your friend!