5 Best Luxury Hotels In Virginia
If you're looking for the 5 best luxury hotels in Virginia, then just wait until you set your eyes upon these 5 beautiful locations. These luxurious Virginia hotels have just about everything you could possibly ask for and then some. Indoor heated pools? Check. High speed internet? Check. Scenic eye candy? Check. Theme-stylized rooms? Check. Whirlpools? Check. Flat screen LCD TVs? Check. Private marina? Check. Golf-course? Check. The list doesn't end there. These options are more than enough to inspire you to book a weekend (or week?) away in the beautiful state of Virginia.
- A Bed and Breakfast at Historic Page House Inn. Located in the Ghent Historic District of Norfolk, Virginia. Rates go from $140 to $230 per night, depending on what type of room and what day of the week you plan to stay. This classical-looking luxurious Virginia hotel has all the amenities you could possibly ask for, from private phone lines, custom robes, antique furnishings, full candy dishes, bottled water, to solid oak doors. Oak-lined streets, restored old houses, and many interesting landmarks such as the Naval Station Norfolk and the Virginia Opera surround this fascinating piece period neighborhood.
- The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center. Situated in Virginia Beach, Virginia, this luxury Virginia hotel comes equipped with over 230 top of the line guest rooms, complete with high speed internet, flat screen LCD TVs, dual shower-heads, and spacious showers. If you're looking for some activity outside of the room, then the heated indoor pool, the gym, or the whirlpool may be of interest to you. Rates range from $99 to $220 per night depending upon the type of room.
- Omni Richmond Hotel. Located in Richmond, Virginia, the Omni Richmond provides a beautiful view of the lovely James River and is well known to be the city's premier hotel for business and leisure. Lots of fine dining and shopping is well within reach as well. The hotel sports a complete Starbucks Coffee Store in its lobby along with a heated indoor pool, an outdoor deck for tanning, plush robes, huge bathrooms, hair dryers and much more.
- Clifton Inn. Situated in Charlottesville, Virginia, the Clifton Inn has plenty of variety with rooms that range from tiny casual inns to luxury-class rooms. The hotel is surrounded by an amazing 100-acre setting within the Blue Ridge Mountains. It's an ideal locale for romantic getaways and family reunions. Rates range anywhere from $195 to $600 depending on room type and time of year.
- Tides Inn. This hotel is hidden away within a secluded yet beautiful setting dep within the Northern Neck of Virginia, surrounded by the Potomac andRappahannock rivers as well as Chesapeake Bay. The hotel comes complete with its very own marina as well as an 18-hole golf course. Tides Inn assures that you will have plenty of activities to take advantage of during your stay.