5 Best Luxury Hotels In Wales
If you're looking to find the 5 best luxury hotels in Wales, then you may come to find yourself quite impressed with these fine selections. These 5 luxurious hotels, all situated within Wales, are spread out across the old countryside, surrounded by a large variety of breathtaking views such as rolling valleys, seas, relaxing mountains, and more. Even more impressive are the interior recreational and leisure facilities of each hotel which range from gyms with personal trainers to hydrospa saunas.
- Hotel Penrallt. The Penrallt is an extravagant luxury hotel built out of an Edwardian mansion, spread out across forty two acres of land. Guests have the luxury of taking in the amazing visuals of the nearby beaches of Aberporth Bay as well as the coastal town of Aberporth itself. The Penrallt contains 26 refurbished rooms, each one fitted with an individual style as well as stunning views that span across the sea and countryside. Included in the hotel is a gym, a tennis court, several restaurants to choose from, and much more. It is located at Aberporth, Cardigan SA43 2BS, Wales
- The Bell at Skenfrith. This beauty of a hotel sits right in a quiet and low-key village and has refurbished furniture, flagstone floors, lots of antiques, oak beams, and an irresistible charm. Guests will come to appreciate the list of fine wines that the hotel offers just as much as they'll appreciate the comforting Welsh woollen blankets in the rooms. It is located at Skenfrith, Monmouthshire NP7 8UH.
- The Felin Fach Griffin Inn. Relaxation is the keyword behind the Felin Fach Griffin Inn. Everything about this luxury Wales hotel invites you to relax and take it all in, from the rooms right down to the lobby and corridors. This hotel tends to emit a classical charm that is filled with a hybrid of contemporary style and lukewarm comforts. Guests may also find the the nearby Brecon Beacons and the Black Mountains quite impressive. It is located in Felin Fach, Brecon, Powys, LD3 0UB.
- Fairyhill. The Fairyhill is set within a lovely Georgian country house situated in the Gower peninsula, spread out across twenty acres of gardens and woodland. The Fairyhill has been known for its special attention to detail and top of the line service. It may be a bit small but it certainly has a luxurious charm about it. It is located in Reynoldston Gower, Swansea, SA3 1BS.
- Bryn Meadows. Set amidst the East Wales valleys, this luxury four-star treat comes with two bars, a restaurant, leisure and spa areas, conference rooms, a huge 18-hole golf course. and a wide variety of room selections that range from Standard to Premier. Even more convenient is the indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, hydrospa sauna, and a gym that comes fully equipped with personal trainers. It is located in Maesyncwmmer, Nr. Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly, South Wales, CF82 7SN.