Are you looking for a luxury men's watch? Nothing else announces to the world that you have arrived like a great watch. In an era where a lot of people just use their cell phone for time, a man who wears a luxury time piece stands out.
- TAG Heuer. TAG offers a nice starter luxury watch. Some of the basic styles sometimes end up in discount retailers like Costco. Many designs feature a clean face and easy to read numbers. The Aquaracer model is a good choice for a man who wants a piece that looks good on land and on the sea.
- Rolex. Rolexes come in a variety of styles and colors for both faces and wrist bands. Some models are slimmer but, for those who want more bling from diamonds there are plenty to pick from. A simple Rolex like the Datejust, with the date displayed on the face, makes a great gift.
- Patek Philipe. This Swiis company has been making watches since the 1800’s. Although they are less well known among the American masses, Patek produces quality watches that are a joy to wear for many years. The Gondolo has an art deco flair with modern technology, and a leather band.
- Cartier. For someone who wants a more traditional watch, Cartier is the obvious choice. A good choice is the tank which is a square watch face featuring Roman numerals. While they don’t always keep pace with the trends, Cartier makes a watch a mature man wears.
- Movado. This is a great watch for someone who doesn’t need to keep track of minutes. Movado watches are simple and elegant with beautiful faces featuring only a marker at the 12 position. The Luno has gold and silver tones, to compliment your wardrobes.
- Breitling. An adventurous guy wears these chunkier watches. They offer several styles of chronographers that look stylish while diving, or in the boardroom. The Navitimer has all the dials a diver needs, and looks sytlish with a strong metal band.
When you’re ready to invest in a luxury watch take the time to pick out one you like, because you will be looking at it for many years. A classic luxury watch becomes a family heirloom to pass down to further generations. Beware of knockoffs if you purchase a watch online – if the price seems too good to be true, it's probably a fake.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.