The 5 best luxury private jets all cater to the finer things in life. These private jets are for the rich; they can be bought or they can be rented. So if you have some spare millions just lying around under an old mattress somewhere, treat yourself to one of these luxury private jets and fly to anywhere in the world when you want.
- Cessna Citation CJ4. This private luxury jet from Cessna was recently certified by the FAA and is the latest in a line of business jets from the company. It is a nine-seat jet and can fly at speeds as fast as 521 miles per hour. The highest the Cessna Citation CJ4 can climb is to an altitude of 45,000 feet, which it can reach in a direct climb that will take 28 minutes.
- Gulfstream G650. This Gulfstream private luxury jet is billed by the company as the ultimate business jet in the world. It can reach a speed up to .92 mach and has a 7000nm range. An exciting feature of this jet is that its body is so wide that you can stand up inside and spread your arms out.
- Virgin Galactic VSS Enterprise. The VSS Enterprise is the kind of private luxury jet where you can experience a sub-orbital, out-of-seat, zero-gravity feeling. It can reach altitudes of 45,000 feet and seats six.
- Hawker Beechcraft Hawker 4000. Hawker Beechcraft's Hawker 4000 is a really super-fast private jet, reaching speeds of more than 639 miles per hour. Once on board, you can experience what it feels like to go from mere sea level to 37,000 feet in only 15 minutes.
- Emivest SJ30. The SJ30 is a private luxury jet that caters to the light business crowd. It is made by Emivest, a company based in Dubai. Incorporating a flight range of 2500 nautical miles, this jet can fly without stopping from New York to Los Angeles.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …