The 5 best luxury private jets all cater to the finer things in life. These private jets are for the rich; they can be bought or they can be rented. So if you have some spare millions just lying around under an old mattress somewhere, treat yourself to one of these luxury private jets and fly to anywhere in the world when you want.
- Cessna Citation CJ4. This private luxury jet from Cessna was recently certified by the FAA and is the latest in a line of business jets from the company. It is a nine-seat jet and can fly at speeds as fast as 521 miles per hour. The highest the Cessna Citation CJ4 can climb is to an altitude of 45,000 feet, which it can reach in a direct climb that will take 28 minutes.
- Gulfstream G650. This Gulfstream private luxury jet is billed by the company as the ultimate business jet in the world. It can reach a speed up to .92 mach and has a 7000nm range. An exciting feature of this jet is that its body is so wide that you can stand up inside and spread your arms out.
- Virgin Galactic VSS Enterprise. The VSS Enterprise is the kind of private luxury jet where you can experience a sub-orbital, out-of-seat, zero-gravity feeling. It can reach altitudes of 45,000 feet and seats six.
- Hawker Beechcraft Hawker 4000. Hawker Beechcraft's Hawker 4000 is a really super-fast private jet, reaching speeds of more than 639 miles per hour. Once on board, you can experience what it feels like to go from mere sea level to 37,000 feet in only 15 minutes.
- Emivest SJ30. The SJ30 is a private luxury jet that caters to the light business crowd. It is made by Emivest, a company based in Dubai. Incorporating a flight range of 2500 nautical miles, this jet can fly without stopping from New York to Los Angeles.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”