5 Best Luxury Ski Chalets
Here are the five best luxury ski chalets. These chalets are large, luxurious, and set in some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, not to mention some of the best skiing. These luxury ski chalets are the stuff dreams are made of and most of them are so nice you don’t even want to go out and ski.
- Chalet Ambience in Zermatt, Switzerland One of the most recent and up to date luxury ski chalets, you can pretty much put your skis on at the front door and go from there. With room for up to 28 guests, this four-story chalet contains Jacuzzi baths and rainfall showers, modern furniture designs, a bright atmosphere, while completely living up to its name. It looks incredible lit up at night.
- Haus Gmatchi in Zermatt, Switzerland For anyone who doesn’t want to stay in a completely ultramodern luxury ski chalet, this is definitely one to try. Over two hundred years old with Jacuzzi baths, massage and steam showers, and a long history, this chalet has a warm, cozy feeling. Like an old log cabin, you can curl up in front of the fireplace and just read after a long day on the slopes.
- Chalet A la Casa in Zermatt, Switzerland This new luxury ski chalet is one of the best. Situated in Le Petit Village, it’s literally built into the slope of a mountain. With modern insides, a welcoming outside, a full kitchen and a Jacuzzi on the balcony, it’s a unique blend of old and new and definitely a place to check out.
- Chalet Lupine in Aspen, Colorado This luxury ski chalet has six bedrooms, five bathrooms, a sports room, and a stone fireplace. This chalet is typical American fashion with wood, stone, fire, and leather. The chalet is laid out with open floors and high ceilings. Definitely a place to relax and enjoy.
- Barney Ford Lodge Le Chalet in Breckenridge, Colorado Set on the Breckenridge Golf Course, this chalet is up to date and the ultimate in luxury ski chalets. Warm wood tones, beautiful designs, and scenery. With floor to ceiling windows for incredible views, this is definitely the place to be.