5 Best Luxury Wedding Cars
If you are planning a wedding, here are the five best luxury wedding cars to consider. Riding in style is a bonus for any bride and groom. If you are going to use one of the best luxury wedding cars after the ceremony, make sure the chauffeur knows where the reception is being held, to prevent any delays.
- Rolls Royce Phantom. When it comes to the best luxury wedding cars, the Phantom tops the list. Any wedding party will look good stepping out of a Rolls at the reception, but the Phantom adds just a bit more class than other Rolls Royce models.
- Lincoln Town Car Limousine. Limos make some of the best luxury wedding cars. Lincoln Town Car limousines are among the most popular, and can often be found for a decent price. Make sure you hire a chauffeur if necessary.
- Bentley Continental Flying Spur. Riding in a Bentley would be a thrill for any new bride and groom. Check around with wedding car companies to see if you can find a Bentley to use. If the price is too high, you may want to consider driving the car yourself instead of using a chauffeur.
- Maybach 57. Worth well in excess of $300,000, the Maybach 57 is one of the best luxury wedding cars. Find out how much the rental fee is, including the chauffeur services, before you decide to use this high-end vehicle at the wedding.
- Mercedes Benz S65 ANG. Some of these luxury models can run over $200,000. Mercedes makes the best luxury wedding cars list for many people, so try to find one you can afford so you will make the bride and groom’s day even more memorable.