We all have heard about the women's G-spot and the ground shaking orgasms it induces, but did you know that you can receive those very same results by using on of the best male G-spot sex toys? Accessing the male G-spot is relatively easy, all that is required is stimulation of the prostate gland. These sex toys are some of the best for accessing the male G-spot and giving you the best orgasm of your life:
- The Prosgasm by Anerosis the most popular toy for stimulating the male G-spot. Aneros is a leader in the field, so you can expect the very best from them. The Progasm is made of hypo-allergenic latex free plastic. It has 4 1/2" of insertable length and has a 4" circumference. The main selling point of this toy is it is designed for hands free use. However, the Progasm is not appropriate for beginners.
- The Naughty Boy by Rocks Off Unlimited is great for a beginner. It's a bit of a smaller shaft than the Progasm, and has the added feature of also being a vibrator! The Naughty Boy is made of non-porous silicone so it is easily cleaned and because it can be sterilized, allowing it to be shared between partners. This is probably one of the best male g-spot sex toys for beginners on the market.
- The MGX by Aneros was designed originally by medical professionals for relieving prostate fluid. This vibrator is made of plastic, and is comfortable for beginner's use. Aneros can be trusted to consistently design the best male g-spot toys.
- The Nexus G Rider by LB Trading LTD is a bit different. It has multi functional vibration settings, is designed for hands free use, and is made of a soft silicone material. It's designed with the intermediate to advanced user in mind, but could be used for a beginner who desires a slightly larger toy.
- The Silicone P.E. Vibe Royal by Pipedream is reminiscent of a samuri sword. This is a strong vibrator, and a little on the loud side. It looks like a cross between a female g-spot vibrator and anal beads. The curved shaft is perfectly situated for stimulating the prostate gland. It is made of TPR silicone, and is latex free. This interesting toy is definitely intriguing enough to be one of the best male g-spot sex toys.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.