5 Best Male Sex Tools
The five best male sex tools are things that so many people know about, but don’t necessarily know enough of. Oftentimes, men don’t want to discuss what’s going on in their pants or their sex lives unless they’ve got something explosively good – something that will make them look like a god, to say the least – to report to their friends. However, a man’s use of male sex tools to either enhance, prolong or simply add spicy elements to his sexual repertoire is nothing to be ashamed of; in fact, a man who knows how to work it without tools, but isn’t afraid to use them to his advantage, can be seen as quite an asset to the right women. Learn how to use them wisely and she’ll know who the real “Big Poppa Pump” is.
- Condoms – that fit properly. Male sex tools should include condoms without having to explain why, but in case you’re not sure why, let’s recap. Condoms are one of the best forms of sexual protection you can use to protect yourself and your partners from sexually-transmitted diseases. Additionally, they are less intrusive than female condoms and come in a lot of variety – including being as thin as possible, which can and will help you feel as much skin as you need to. Don’t buy condoms that don’t fit, though. You need a snug, yet breathable condom that feels like you’re wearing nothing yet doesn’t break during bangout. And, for goodness sakes, if you need to use a rubberband to secure it, then stop using Magnums!
- An assortment of lubrications. Lubrication makes things wetter and better, priming the right orifices for the slip-n-slide ride that’ll bring you both to ecstasy. Lubrications come in so many formulas: natural glycerin, organic or water-based and plain silicone. They also come in an assortment of colors, smells and flavors. Oh, there are also lubes for sensitive people as well. Having an assortment on hand will make sure you’ll never need to interrupt and hit the store for something you should have gotten before it went too far.
- Female orgasm guides. Giving women orgasms will make you a god, especially amongst men who don’t and can’t do the same. While women are ultimately responsible for giving themselves orgasms, learning a woman’s anatomy and psychology go a long way in getting what we call “the BANG”! Study several well-written, informative guides on giving women orgasms and learn a few tricks that no other male sex tool could give you.
- Cock rings. Despite the fact that, above all, your penis is the best sex tool a male could have, sometimes you still may need a boost to make sure that once it gets up, it stays up – and for as long as you want it to! Cock rings fit snugly around the base of your cock and balls to restrict blood flow for an erection that lasts. Admittedly, there are a hell of a lot of ways these things are designed, so all we can say is find chicken choker that will do the job without putting you at disease.
- Penis and finger sheaths. Penis and finger sheaths are textured slips designed to fit the penis and/or fingers. These handy male sex tools come in different sizes and an assortment of textures. Use them to perk up the stimulation with your lover during foreplay or intercourse and you might just get a standing ovation – and breakfast in bed from her.