Here are 5 of the best Malibu Rum cocktails. Malibu Rum is a somewhat distinct brand of rum and often found in tropical type drinks. It is often flavored with coconut and used with other fruit flavored liqueurs.
- Sparkler Malibu Rum, ruby red grapefruit juice, grenadine syrup, and G.H. Mumm Champagne and garnish with a strawberry. Pretty and pink it’s the perfect cocktail for a ladies night in or out.
- Gold Cocktail Malibu Coconut Rum, Stolichnaya Elit vodka, shredded coconut and garnished with coconut flakes and edible gold powder. An excellent celebration cocktail, luxurious and elegant, the gold flakes with float to the top of your drink and you’ll feel a lot richer then you are.
- Silver Cocktail Malibu Rum, Cupuacu puree, fresh lime juice, garnish with a lime wedge and edible silver powder. Tasty and out of this world, it kind of makes you feel like a spaceman when you drink it.
- Island Blossom Malibu Rum, fresh fruit pieces, lime juice, pomegranate juice, orange juice, simple syrup, Soho Lychee liqueur and Tezon Blanco tequila. It may have a few more ingredients then you’re used to but this cocktail is worth the extra work. With fresh fruit and plenty of alcohol this is must try.
- Grinch Malibu coconut rum, Midori melon liqueur, banana liqueur, and 7-Up soda in a glass. The name of this cocktail may bring up the image of a mean, green…thing, but this cocktail is anything but. Sweet and fruity, it more often brings to mind a tropical island paradise and a once in a lifetime vacation.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!