The 5 best Malibu Rum drink recipes can be great for planning social events and get-togethers. Malibu Rum, with its pleasant coconut flavor, can be popular among those who do not usually drink or who are new to drinking. The following five drink recipes can be made with Malibu Rum and are relatively simple, so no "master bartender" skills required!
5 Best Malibu Rum Drink Recipes
- Malibu & Coke: It really doesn't get simpler than this. Depending on the desired strength of the drink, it can be one-part Malibu Rum and one-part cola, stirred with ice for a strong drink. For a weaker drink, double the cola.
- Almond Joy: Just like the candy, this is a sweeter and heavier drink thanks to the sweet liqueurs and cream. Combine 1 oz. Creme de Cacao, 1/2 oz. Malibu Rum, and 2 oz. Cream and serve over ice. A sweet alternative is to add 1/2 oz. to 1 oz. of Amaretto or almond liqueur.
- Coconut Banana Daiquiri: This is a slight variation of the classic banana daiquiri. Combine one banana, 1 1/2 oz. Malibu Rum, and 2 oz. cream. Stir and serve over ice or double the quantities and blend with the ice. Top with a bit of whipped cream and a cherry.
- Coconut Frappe: In a shaker, combine 1 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream, 1/2 oz. Malibu Rum, and 2 oz. milk. Shake with an ice cube, then serve over ice. For garnish, top with a bit of whipped cream and toasted coconut, or moisten the rim of the glass and dip in toasted coconut.
- MalibuCreamsicle: Place a scoop of Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt in a glass. Add 1 1/2 oz. Malibu Rum and fill with orange juice. For a sweeter alternative, this can also be made with orange soda.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.