5 Best Malibu Rum Drinks With Lemons
Selecting the five best Malibu rum drinks with lemon can be quite a challenge due to the versatility of both the ingredients. Malibu rum is sweetened with coconut and is a better cocktail ingredient than a stand alone spirit. Due to the sweetness of the rum, lemon is a perfect counterpart in flavor because of the citrus tang. The combination offers up many drink choices to mix and enjoy. Plus, as you are getting wasted, the lemon is replenishing your body with organic vitamins and nutrients.
- Pina Pucker. This Malibu rum drink with lemon is popular among student bars in coastal North Carolina and is very easy to mix. Get a tall glass, fill it with ice and squeeze a lemon wedge into it. Pour two shots of Malibu rum and fill it up with Dr. Pepper. It really does taste like a sour Pina Colada.
- Malibu Stacey. Named after Lisa Simpson’s favorite doll, this Malibu rum drink is a powerful concoction. Fill a tall glass with ice and squeeze one lemon and one lime wedge into it. Add two shots of Malibu Rum and two shots of Absolute vodka. Fill the rest up with cranberry juice and cautiously enjoy.
- Blue Panties. This Malibu rum shooter is so pretty they christened it after underwear. Get a cocktail strainer, fill it with ice and squeeze a lemon wedge into it. Add a shot of Malibu rum and half a shot of Blue Curacao. Shake it up and strain it into a shooter.
- Frosted Mini Wheat. This drink tastes nothing like the cereal. There is probably a good reason behind the strange name but no one can remember it after enjoying a few of these Malibu rum cocktails. Get a tall glass, fill it with ice and pour about half of a Mountain Dew into it. Add a shot of Malibu rum and a shot of 80 proof Wild Turkey bourbon. Squeeze a lemon wedge into this mixture and stir it no more than two times.
- Sour Surfer. This is another Malibu rum drink with plenty of vitamin C. Get a cocktail strainer, fill it with ice and squeeze two lemon wedges and two lime wedges into it. Add one and half shots of Malibu rum, a splash of grenadine and shake it. Strain it into a shooter and enjoy.