5 Best Manual Small Trucks
If you’re tired of driving your big car around, then give these 5 best manual small trucks a try. These may be small, but they will give you a great ride wherever you go. If you want a car that will run smooth and is easy to handle, then choose from this list.
- Toyota Tacoma. From the 5 best manual small trucks, the Toyota Tacoma is indeed one of the best ones. With its features and performance, it is surely a competitive truck, with qualities that are among the best. It is one of the cars that has the highest safety ratings, featuring an anti-lock brake system, front side and curtain airbags, as well as an anti-skid system.
- Nissan Frontier. For a rugged construction but a smooth performance in a car, this is the one from the 5 best manual small trucks that you should look for. This has a 261 horsepower V8 engine, with a six foot cargo. This too, boasts an above average handling as well as an above average performance fo dependability.
- Honda Ridgeline. Among the 5 best manual small trucks, the Honda Ridgeline is one of them. This has an interior that is excellently designed, as well as a trunk in its cargo bed. This too has a high safety rating with a 5-speed automatic transmission.
- Chevrolet Colorado. Introduced in 2004, this is also one of the 5 best manual small trucks. It has a 300 horsepower V8 engine, where you can have choices of either 2.9 liter four cylinder or 3.7 liter five cylinder. You can also opt to have a traction control as well as the standard air conditioning.
- Dodge Dakota. Another one of the 5 best manual small trucks with a powerful 302 horsepower engine is the Dodge Dakota. Other than that, this too has a rack and pinion steering, a 6.5 cargo bed and doors that are wide-opening.