The 5 best manufacturers of fancy dog beds all cater in luxury and high quality sleeping products for your favorite canine friends. The pint size fancy dog beds are made out of superior material that will make your canine feel as if they are sleeping in your bed. Your dog will be comfortable and stylish sleeping in these manufacturers' fancy dog beds, and you will never have a problem cleaning it because they are all machine washable.
- Louisbed. Introducing luxury life style products, and fancy beds for beloved dogs since 2001, Louisdog & Company provides bold and exclusive products. One of the best manufacturers of fancy dog beds, they produce elegant designs out of exclusive fabrics with exquisite detail. The popular Audrey Bed includes a pillow, blanket and cushion which is filled with warm and light microfiber cotton. The mini bed comes with a shoe design on the pillow which says in French, "Faire dodo", and translates to "goodnight" for kids. The popular manufacturer of fancy dog bed also makes an organic cradle that includes an organic bear and pillow that is ideal to a dog with trouble or sensitive skin.
- Mammoth. The Mammoth fancy dog beds offer a variety of styles, colors and fabrics to choose from. The bedding is 100% washable, with a removable pillow which makes cleaning that much easier. It offers different features including removable covers, an easy Velcro system, a fabric protector and is antibacterial, anti odor and stain resistant. To create a more personalized fancy bed for your dog, it can be embroidered with up to 21 letters to spell out the canine's name or a fun message. Different fabrics that can be chosen including canvas, denims, micro velvet, suede, fleece, vinyl, leatherette and Sherpa, which can be created in almost any color. Mammoth is one of the best manufacturers of fancy dog beds because it has an award winning design and has been recommended by veterinarians, breeders, daycares, groomers and customers. Mammoth fancy dog beds also offer a lifetime guarantee.
- Whitney Works. Creating modern, fancy furniture for man's best friend, Whitney Works is an American made manufacturer that blends charm and style for your doggy needs. Each bed is handmade with creative designs and beauty for your dog to sleep in. The one size fancy dog bed is only for smaller dogs, and includes a pillow and cushion. The Whitney Works Bone Bed is perfect for a petite pooch and includes a matching pillow and sham. It comes with a distressed finish in either white or black, and the bed frame is in the shape of dog bones.
- Animal Comforts. Letting you add your own personal touch to your fancy dog bed, Animal Comforts have individually sewn block letters that are embroidered with the finest threads of your pet's name. The popular fancy bed manufacturer provides premium quality beds for dogs of all sizes. The Animal Comforts Design 134 is a mini fancy couch made especially for your dog to sleep upon. Available in sizes ranging from small to extra large, it is made from upholstery grade HR reflex foam, and has a double foam base for extra comfort. Design 148 is a mini loveseat for your dog to sleep upon, and provides comfort from the upholstery grade foam and HyperSoft fiber. All fancy dog beds have removable covers for machine washing, and if you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it at no cost.
- Gel Pedic. The Gel Pedic is one of the best manufacturers of fancy dog beds because they strive to design products that will help your pet live a happy, healthier, longer life. The Gel-Pedic orthopedic pet bed utilizes natural eucalyptus to repel fleas, mites and ticks from your pet's bed, while providing aromatic freshness. The dog bed comes in a variety of colors and patterns including leopard print, Khaki Brown, Denim Blue, Pretty Pink and Rich Red. The soft suede that lines each fancy dog bed is water and stain resistant, and all bed covers are machine washable.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.