5 Best Manufacturers Of Travel Dog Beds
The 5 best manufacturers of travel dog beds can be helpful if you travel with your dog. You will both know the value of having something from home the dog can have with him and a comfortable place to relax when it's time to go to bed. There are a variety of styles when it comes to travel dog beds, including the kind that simply fits inside a dog crate or kennel. The following five manufacturers of travel dog beds might be helpful when ready to find one for your dog.
- The Olly Dog Travel Bed is made of berber fleece and should be quite durable. It folds up and fastens with clipping straps to take up less space during travel, and could easily be included in luggage or camping gear. This travel dog bed is also relatively inexpensive.
- Equinox Abby's Slumber Sack Travel Dog Bed is really not unlike a sleeping bag. It rolls up and fastens for easy storing and carrying during travel, and opens up to a comfy bed for your furry friend. This can also easily fit in the back seat of your vehicle if traveling by car, to help protect from getting dog hair all over the place.
- Doggles Travel Dog bed is a cute cushion-style bed that should be relatively easy to travel with and can even fit in most crates. There is a matching tote for portability, and it's machine washable with claims the cushion inside will not bunch or become deformed during washing. The Doggles bed only comes in one size, 39 by 30 inches.
- Dolce Vita manufactures travel dogs beds that can be placed in the back of the car. Cloth interiors and shedding dogs do not pair well, nor do moving vehicles and dogs in general. It can be helpful, and comforting to have this type of bed which would neatly fit in the back of an SUV or van and provide your dog with a safe, comfortable place to relax during long trips. Lightweight, the Dolce Vita traveler cargo bed can also be used indoors, allowing your dog to make it his own, increasing the bed's effect when used on trips.
- Nap pads, such as those manufactured by West Paw, Big Sky, Quiet Time, and ZooRest, can be easily used as travel dog beds. These come in styles like cushions, but also like large, thick, cushiony, throw blankets and can be used indoors or out, and in the car or crate (depending on the crate size) to being comfort to your dog when traveling or simply at home. These can also be used to protect furniture if your dog likes to lay on the sofa, protect car seats from hair or scratches, and are quite affordable.