5 Best Married Sex Tips
The five best married sex tips will help keep things fresh for the long haul. Most people love their spouses deeply, but sometimes sex with the same person can eventually grow stale. The good news is that this isn’t something that has to happen, and there are ways to maintain a sense of deep enjoyment in your married sexual life.
- One of the most useful married sex tips is to be careful about what you wear to bed. Big heavy pajamas aren’t really that sexy and sometimes a couple can really benefit sexually when both partners are wearing something enticing. You could try sleeping naked or wearing sexier undergarments.
- One of the oldest married sex tips is to mix things up and it still holds true. Don’t use the same position all the time, and don’t get caught up in any kind of overly predictable sex routine. Try having sex in different places and at different times of day. Make sex into an adventure again.
- Don’t let your marital spats get in the way of your sex life. If you only follow one of these married sex tips, this one would be the most important. Sometimes people may get angry about something in the marriage and try withholding sex as a way to force their partner into compliance. This is often a mistake and it can ruin a relationship.
- If you have a problem with the way your partner does something in bed, speak up. A lot of married sex tips boil down to maintaining good communication with your partner. You could spend years being dissatisfied with your partners sexual performance, or you could communicate better, and spend years in sexual bliss.
- Remember that familiarity isn’t always a bad thing. One of the best married sex tips is to take advantage of the fact that you know you’re going to have the same sex partner for the rest of your life and be adventurous. You have an entire lifetime to explore anything you want with your partner and that can be a good thing.