This list of the 5 best massage vibrators to get her going includes several lovely little items that she will get nice and cozy with hour and after hour in your absence—or maybe even in your presence. Though often marketed as “massagers” so that people can talk about them in polite company and stores can put them on display, these items are generally used on a very specific part of a woman’s body. Getting a vibrator with the right features is going to go a long way toward satisfying your girl and showing her that you’ve put some thought into his very important purchase.
- Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrating Massager. Certainly one of the best massage vibrators to get her, this device has been a best-seller for years and years. A tennis-ball shaped head at the end of a twelve inch body will her allow to reach all the important spots. A six-foot power cord allows for use in various spots of the home, and it has a low and high setting. The device comes in with a six-inch “wonder-wand” attachment. Priced between $50 and $60, it’s not the cheapest massager, but why go skimp on something so important for your girl?
- We-vibe II Simultaneous Clitoral and G-spot Stimulation Massager. This vibrator, one of the best massage vibrators to get her, is a little more explicit in its name. It’s a small device but packs a punch—only 3.5 inches long and weighing under half a pound, it has nine vibration settings, with cute names like “ramp” and “cha-cha.” This silicone vibrator is simple to use: a button on the end of the device turns it on, and pressing it repeatedly cycles through the vibration settings. Forget to turn it off? No problem—the auto off feature will save your batteries and a charger will keep both of you always turned on.
- Wahl 4120-200 Two Speed All-Body Massager. The great thing about this massager, one of the best massage vibrators to get her, is the very affordable price of under $20. An old standard that has been made in one form or another for decades, this Wahl massager comes with seven different attachments, giving you a variety of sensations and stimulations. It has an ergonomic design for easy handling and is relatively light at two pounds. It comes with two speeds, but this little baby is powerful enough that she will come at many different speeds.
- Acuvibe Mini Cordless Vibrator Massager AV-1230. This is a compact device—at under nine inches—and is one of the best massage vibrators to get her, something she can take along with her anywhere. She’ll love the pivoting head and rechargeable battery that is included with purchase. Two speeds will give her a remarkable 4300 or 5700 vibrations per minute, helping her melt away the stress from a long day. The cordless feature allows her to take care of her needs unencumbered with extra parts.
- Lelo Elise Female Vibrator Plum. This little baby has a very simple design and is sleek and stylish in its looks. The soft curves have been especially designed to get deep into all the important places your girl is needing to massage, with 5.25 of the 8.25-inch body able to be inserted. One of the best massage vibrators to get her, you can give it to her in the nice gift box that it comes in, and she’ll be happy to find a satin pouch for discreet storage. She’ll also enjoy the quiet but powerful motor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.