5 Best Massagers For Back
The 5 best massagers for your back have the effect of soothing and relaxing all those tight, tense muscles that you get so knotted up due to stress and other ills. They come in all shapes and size and prices, too, so you'll have to figure out which one is right for your needs.
- iNeed Lumbar Massage Pillow. This massager for your back is a special shiatsu cushion which kneads away stress and tension from your back. Crafted with the Asian principles of acupuncture in mind, this iNeed Lumbar Massage Pillow also includes a carry case with handles that lets you take it everywhere.
- JC Penney Back Massager. Priced for clearance, this back massager comes with practical, adjustable back straps that let it fit onto chairs of all shapes and sizes. De-stress and take off tension with the massaging action in this back massager.
- Homedics BKK-220 Shiatsu Lumbar Massager. Another shiatsu massager for your back, this one from Homedics features a state-of-the-art, rotating massage mechanism. It also lets you vary the intensity of the massage strength and offers soothing heat for more massaging power.
- Life Fitness Premium Pulsating Back Massager. This back massager from Life Fitness lets you strap it on due to its light weight. It also targets your problem areas, so you can use it with a variation of three, different settings.
- Human Touch HT-1470 Back Pad with Robotic Massage Technology. This back massager from Human Touch has heat settings for both the upper and lower back for ultra care. This Human Touch model also comes with a memory foam seat pad for comfort.