5 Best Meg Ryan Movies
Here are the 5 best Meg Ryan movies. Ryan is one of the best actresses of all time. The five best Meg Ryan movies would have to be "Top Gun," "Sleepless in Seattle," "You've Got Mail," "City of Angels" and "When Harry Met Sally." All five films are amazing and will make your heart melt. She is great in a good love story. Renting any of these movies would make for a great weekend.
- "When Harry Met Sally" "When Harry Met Sally" is Meg Ryan at her best. Her first big hit will tug at your heartstrings. Ryan stars alongside Billy Crystal in this movie. Crystal's character, Harry, always says that men and women can't be friends. He believes sex always gets in the way of friendship. On New Years Eve, Harry admits to loving Sally, played by Ryan, and their love blossoms. They are able to prove that you can have the best of both worlds.
- "Sleepless in Seattle" This movie shows that believing in destiny is a good thing. Sam, played by Tom Hanks, has recently lost his wife to cancer. After moving to Seattle to start over, his son talks him into going on a radio show to share his grief for his wife. Sam ends up meeting Annie, played by Ryan, because of a letter she sends to him.
- "You've Got Mail" "You've Got Mail" is a remake of "The Shop Around the Corner." Meg Ryan's character, Kathleen, is in a relationship with Tom Hanks' character again in this movie. This movie shows another side of love. Someone you might not think is perfect for you just might be. Give love a chance and realize people have more than one side to their personality. Kathleen starts a love connection with someone online not realizing it is the same guy she is in competition with in the business world.
- "Top Gun" "Top Gun" is one of Meg Ryan's earlier works. Tom Cruise plays a pilot and Ryan's character is a civilian instructor teaching him. They begin dating even though they aren't sure it is the best idea. She later embarrasses him in front of the class, which causes a problem in their relationship, but it is easily fixed. The movies follows Tom Cruise's character as he goes through his pilot training for the Navy. This movie has a lot of action, so it is a good one to enjoy on a date night.
- "City of Angels" This would have to be an all time favorite Meg Ryan movie for many people. Nicholas Cage is also amazing in this film. Dr. Maggie Rice, Ryan's character, falls in love with an angel. Seth, played by Nicholas Cage, helps people who are near death. Seth decides he wants to be human to be with Maggie. This changes everything for him as he experiences new feelings. Watch the movie to see for yourself how it turns out.