5 Best Mena Suvari Movies
If you are a fan or just wanting to know a bit more about her, you'll enjoy this list of the 5 best Mena Suvari movies. Best known for her role as Angela in "American Beauty," this actress has been successful in Hollywood for over a decade. Her career shows a lot of diversity in the types of work that she picks. From the hilarious "American Pie" to the heavy teenage drama sequel to "Carrie," here's a look at the important career of Mena Suvari.
- "American Beauty" "American Beauty" is one of the most profound, funny and touching modern films. It takes a look into the life of American suburbia, and it shows us what most of us are familiar with, yet what few movies dare to expose. Dysfunctional families, teenage (and lifelong) angst, homophobia and unemployment are just some of the things realistically, sensitively and brilliantly addressed. Mena Suvari plays Angela, a young girl who motivates her friend's father to change. Angela is an interesting character who craves attention and longs to be anything but ordinary.
- "The Rage: Carrie 2" "The Rage: Carrie 2" is the sequel to the unbeatable Stephen King original. It picks up many years later, when the sole survivor, Sue Snell, is now working with teens. A young girl in the foster system is angry. She gets angrier after her friend's suicide and the bullying and mistreatment by cruel teenagers in town. When she discovers that she can kill with her mind, there are no limits to her rage. Mena Suvari has an extremely memorable supporting role.
- "American Pie" "American Pie" is another modern classic featuring Mena Suvari. It is a movie about horny teenagers who make a pact to lose their virginity before prom night. Heather, portrayed by Mena Suvari, plays one of the beautiful blondes in the movie. It's also a coming of age film, in which the guys realize that what they thought was so important really isn't.
- "Factory Girl" "Factory Girl" tells the true story of Edie Sedgwick. Edie was one of the muses of Andy Warhol and a famous love of Bob Dylan. Her story is ultimately one of success and deep tragedy. In this movie, Mena Suvari plays Richie Berlin. The story also shows what life was like behind-the-scenes for the Andy Warhol crowd when he was at his prime in New York City.
- "Rumor Has It" "Rumor Has It" is a successful comedy from 2005 starring Jennifer Aniston. It is about what happens when a young woman realizes that her family inspired "The Graduate." Her adventure and truth seeking makes for a hilarious movie. Mena Suvari plays the younger sister to Jennifer Aniston's character.