5 Best Mens Brand Of Jeans
Curious about the 5 best men's brands of jeans? There are hundreds of brands of men’s jeans, just like there are hundreds of styles. Only a few have withstood the test of time, and there are only a few that have been able to break through in the past decade.
- Wrangler. Hands-down the greatest brand of jeans ever made. Tough, dependable and flattering in that completely not-on-purpose way. By far one of the best brands of men’s jeans, or just the best brand of jeans ever.
- Levi's. Another long-lasting brand of jeans, Levi's have withstood the test of time and still remain one of the best men’s brands of jeans out there. Their focus is on music now, offering a wide variety of styles.
- American Eagle. A more preppy set of jeans than Wrangler or Levi's, but still popular. American Eagle has also withstood the test of time, becoming the epitome of cool and one of the best brands of men’s jeans out there.
- Rock & Republic. Associated with Rock the Cure, Rock & Republic isn’t a worker’s brand of jean. It's luxury denim at its finest. Founded by Michael Ball and Andrea Bernholtz, they showed up on the scene and shot to the top, becoming one of the best men’s brands of jeans.
- Diesel. Sex sells. Diesel has probably the best ad for any clothing brand anywhere, and they’re completely unapologetic about it. The brand has come to be more then just jeans; they’ve got everything from furniture to shoes, and their tagline is "For Beautiful Living." One of the best men’s brands of jeans.