The 5 best men's chronograph watches provide elite options for both style and time-management. Chronograph watches are known for their ability to both keep time and provide a stop watch. Both brand and aesthetics are important to keep in mind when selecting chronograph watches.
- Swiss Army 24080. The Swiss Army brand is well-known for making reliable, long-lasting products. The 24080 has precise Swiss quartz movement and is water resistant. The sapphire crystal facade is virtually scratch-proof.
- Invicta Men's 9211 Speedway Collection. This is one of the best chronograph watches available for men. It has a stylish silver look and is exceedingly affordable. It is well-rated amongst buyers and features precise Japanese quartz movement.
- Swiss Army Men's Alliance 241289. This watch may not be inexpensive, but it is certainly worth the price. It is water-proof, made of stainless steel, and the watch offers a clean, dark silver look. It is versatile for any use and situation, and this men's watch is one of the best chronograph watches.
- Nautica Men's N14555G NSW. This nazy blue watch received perfect ratings among buyers. It has an analog quartz movement and a mineral crystal facade. The unique blue face and strap surpass all other chronograph watches in style.
- Invicta 0072 Pro Diver. This watch has exceptional all-around gold-plated stainless steel. While most watches are water-resistant at 330 feet, the Invicta 0072 is water-resistant at an astounding 660 feet. The black unidirectional bezel serves to time dives with ease. Style and function combine to make this one of the 5 best chronograph watches available.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …