The 5 best men's chronograph watches provide elite options for both style and time-management. Chronograph watches are known for their ability to both keep time and provide a stop watch. Both brand and aesthetics are important to keep in mind when selecting chronograph watches.
- Swiss Army 24080. The Swiss Army brand is well-known for making reliable, long-lasting products. The 24080 has precise Swiss quartz movement and is water resistant. The sapphire crystal facade is virtually scratch-proof.
- Invicta Men's 9211 Speedway Collection. This is one of the best chronograph watches available for men. It has a stylish silver look and is exceedingly affordable. It is well-rated amongst buyers and features precise Japanese quartz movement.
- Swiss Army Men's Alliance 241289. This watch may not be inexpensive, but it is certainly worth the price. It is water-proof, made of stainless steel, and the watch offers a clean, dark silver look. It is versatile for any use and situation, and this men's watch is one of the best chronograph watches.
- Nautica Men's N14555G NSW. This nazy blue watch received perfect ratings among buyers. It has an analog quartz movement and a mineral crystal facade. The unique blue face and strap surpass all other chronograph watches in style.
- Invicta 0072 Pro Diver. This watch has exceptional all-around gold-plated stainless steel. While most watches are water-resistant at 330 feet, the Invicta 0072 is water-resistant at an astounding 660 feet. The black unidirectional bezel serves to time dives with ease. Style and function combine to make this one of the 5 best chronograph watches available.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.