The 5 best men's classic jeans are those jeans that have that timeless look to them that just won't ever fade or go out of style. These classic jeans sit close to your legs and hips, hugging you to make sure that you get the most out of your jeans experience. Put on a pair of classic jeans and tell the female world that you mean business.
- Joe's Jeans Men's Ollie Classic. These straight jeans by Joe's Jeans take the number one spot for their epitomizing of the classic jeans. They are in a premium, straight-leg cut and have those slightly faded sections just over the knees to give them a worn look. Put these on with a crisp, white T-shirt and get ready to have the womenfolk get drawn to you like bees to honey.
- Classic Blue Draggin' Jeans Kevlar Motorcycle Jeans. This pair of Draggin' Jeans makes the number two spot because of its very traditional design of the five pockets, typical for this manufacturer. With these jeans, you get the best of both worlds as they feature denim on the outside with Kevlar lining on the inside.
- Gap Men's Straight Fit Jeans Classic Blue Wash. Gap's classic blue wash jeans are excellent for men who love their precision fit. This comes in at number three because it has a back rise adjustment, which means you will experience less pull on the legs when sitting in them. So now, you can strut around and not worry about the jeans riding up on you.
- Michael Kors Classic Jeans. These classic jeans from designer Michael Kors come with a midnight blue wash, clean back pockets, a cotton make, and a button/zip fly. With all these accoutrements, you can style and profile as you strut down any street in your town, calling attention to yourself like the cool-yet-easygoing guy you are.
- Resistol Rodeo Gear Men's Classic Fit Stonewashed Denim Jeans. By Rodeo Gear, these men's classic jeans just make the five spot on account of their combining a boot cut with a traditional fit through the seat of the jeans. Their construction out of 100 percent cotton denim also mean that they will feel perfect against your skin and never rough.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.