5 Best Mens Divers Watch
Getting to know each of the 5 best men's divers watch candidates can help consumers make an informed timepiece purchase. For serious divers, the right watch not only looks good but also provides safety options that may even save lives. Take a dip in the raging waters of men's divers watch technology and ensure you resurface in both unabashed style and indispensible safety.
- IWC Aquatimer Automatic 2000: Style meets sports in this watch by IWC. From the classically designed watch dial to the patented quick-change bracelet system, it's clear at a glance that the Aquatimer has a place in the best men's divers watch category. Functional features include mechanical rotating bezel, dual-sided antireflective sapphire crystal, 200 bar deep diving water resistance and 42 hour power reserve. Luminescent markings on the bezel and dial help add to both the functionality and the stylish appearance.
- Bulgari Diagono Professional 2000: With good looks and superior performance, Bulgari garnered a high rating by Forbes Magazine online for its professional scuba watch. Among the features that won the hearts of editors are the graduated rotating bezel and sturdy rubber strap, chronometer-certified mechanical movement and extreme water resistance. Dive with confidence to a depth of 2000 meters with this contender for the best men's divers watch.
- Rolex Deep Sea: Rolex elevated its sterling reputation for quality and performance with the introduction of the Deep Sea timepiece for divers. In addition to the classically elegant look that accompanies all Rolex watches, the Deep Sea boasts an array of precision deep dive options such as the patented "Ringlock System" which allows the instrument to withstand the incredible pressures associated with deep underwater adventures. The helium release valve, hermetically sealed titanium caseback and five mm domed sapphire crystal also make this one of the five best men's divers' watches.
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer-Aquagraph: Water resistant to a depth of 1666 feet, the Aquaracer is a good fit for both professional divers and casual divers. In the race for Forbes Magazine's best men's divers watch, the Aquagraph weighs in at number four by delivering high functionality in a stylish package. Best features include screw down crown with a security indicator, helium release valve and autolock rotating bezel. Tag Heuer wearer Leonardo DiCaprio can't be wrong.
- Suunto Stinger: The Stinger is the only digital candidate in the best men's divers watch rivalry, but it features options that stand up to any of the other contenders on the list. State-of-the-art built-in dive planning features allow users to chart every aspect of their dives while the PC interface provides logging capabilities and data analysis. Gauge, Nitrox and Air modes for use in any dive situation round out the best features of this compact diving watch.