If you're the type of guy who loves the clean cut look, you need to have one of the 5 best men's grooming kits. What should you look for when buying a grooming kit? What would be the best choice? Depending on what type of products is in your kit, take in to consideration if the bag will withstand spills, or a wet atmosphere. Most grooming bags have a classic leather look, and others vinyl or cloth. Kits include razor, nail clippers, trimming scissors, shaving and aftershave products. Additional products usually include shampoo, body wash and cologne. Whatever your choice, they will always get the job done. Here are five of the best grooming kits to consider:
- Norelco Rechargeable Cordless Men's Grooming Kit includes a nine-piece set with full-size trimmer blade, mini shaver, nose/ear and eyebrow trimmer, precision trimmer, fine detailing blade, nine-position beard and moustache comb. Four-position eyebrow comb, nine-position hair clipper comb, and store and charge stand. Nine locking length settings vary cutting length for a variety of styling options. It has up to ten hours for full charge, and it is easy to clean.
- Perfect Solutions Men's Grooming Kit includes thirteen-piece set includes: nose hair trimmer, nail clipper, toe nail clipper, manicure scissors, manicure multi-tool (with nail file and cuticle pusher). A tweezers, and razor with twin-edge cartridge pack, stand-up shaving mirror (with standard and magnifying sides). Travel tooth brush (with stay-clean cover), fold-away lint brush, multi-tool key ring (with cap lifter, knife blade and corkscrew).
- Gillette Fusion Starter Kit includes: one Gillette Fusion Manual Razor, five PowerGlide blades spaced closer together to help reduce pressure – for less irritation and more comfort. A Precision Trimmer Blade built into the back of the cartridge. Two Gillette Fusion Manual cartridges, and one Gillette Fusion Ultra Sensitive HydraGel.
- Remington Precision Grooming Travel Kit includes a Leather travel case. PG100 Personal Grosser, with its two guide combs that provide eight trimming lengths for beard and mustaches. Nose & Ear Trimmer Attachment, and a Neckline & Sideburn Trimmer attachment, and nail clippers. Hair comb, lint brush, tweezers, nail file, scissors, and cleaning brush.
- Anthony Logistics for Men includes Pre-shave oil, Facial Scrub, Glycolic Facial Cleanser. Sea Salt Body Scrub, Glycerin Hand and Body Lotion. Shave Cream, and Shave Balm.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …