5 Best Mens Grooming Salons In Los Angeles
Looking for the 5 best men's grooming salons in Los Angeles? Los Angeles is the place for all that glitters and glows. The city is filled with gorgeous women and stunning men. The streets are lined with high-end shops, top-notch salons and spas. Most of these spas hold a strong female clientele, but there are a few salons in Los Angeles that are geared towards men. Below are the 5 best salons for men in Los Angeles.
- Floyd’s 99 Barbershop. Floyd’s is a national chain barbershop that has three locations in Los Angeles. The shop specializes in men and even creates a rugged rocker atmosphere that appeals to men. Woman are also serviced at this grooming salon. Floyd's 99 Barbershop: 1555 North Cahuenga Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028.
- The Green Room for Men. Stylist and owner Dorie Spiegel noticed the huge gap in salon services geared towards men. She felt there was an entire market that had barely been tapped into. Her inspiration and passion for men’s grooming drove her to open her own men’s salon in Los Angeles. The Green Room offers flat screen televisions, a relaxing atmosphere and complimentary drinks along with quality salon service. The Green Room for Men: 9911 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90035.
- The Shave. The Shave is a London-style barbershop right in the middle of the shops of Beverly Hills. Men are welcom to enjoy their services while the women shop. “The Shave focuses on creating an atmosphere for men and providing men's grooming services with class and style. The Shave: 230 South Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- Mark Matthew Fine Gentlemen's Grooming Club. Mark Matthew prides itself on its high-class atmosphere. This grooming salon is geared towards men who desire finer things from life. It is a place for men to catch up, relax and get pampered. Patrons enjoy the luxurious, manly feel of the salon and the professional service. Mark Matthew: 12175 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA 91604.
- Reeder's Barbershop. Reeder’s is the solution to men having to brave typical frilly, girly grooming salons or the cheap national chains. They offer a sports-themed atmosphere and even have an HDTV at every station. Clients can enjoy the big game while getting their hair trimmed. Enjoy a beer while getting full service salon treatment. Reeder's: 11515 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Posted on: Sep. 01, 2010