5 Best Men's Jeans Brands
Searching for the five best men's jeans brand? Men search far and wide for just the right brand of jeans. Often its a comfortable fit or a stylish reason for a certain brand. These five brands feature plenty of styles for men to wear their jeans and look great.
- Levi Jeans. These jeans are as comfortable as they are popular. This practical denim line has been the choice of men everywhere since 1873. These jeans have gained the reputation as the “working mans” jeans for good reason. They are reliable and offer a comfort fit. These jeans are produced from quality materials. That is why Levi will always be one of the five best men's jeans brand.
- Ed Hardy. New to the scene, Ed Hardy apparel has caused quite a stir. While Ed Hardy brand has become somewhat controversial, those who love Ed Hardy are firmly attached to the jeans products. They feature bold bright styles that are trendy and hip. The cool factor is why Ed Hardy Jeans are one of the five best men's jeans brand.
- Lucky Brand. Voted America's favorite Jean, Lucky Brand Jeans offer all of the classic comforts of being rugged jeans, yet all of the newest fashion design. The lucky brand jeans boasts hand worked denim varied shades of indigo. America's favorite jeans are certainly one of the five best men's jeans brands.
- Abercrombie and Fitch. This jeans brand features a hip cool aspect. The jeans feature the latest styles with all of the newest trends. Since 1997 Abercrombie and Fitch have been churning out popular jeans styles that men love. The hipster prep look has extended into the older crowd who are now giving Abercrombie and Fitch a second look.
- Gap. No, Gap is not for women and kids. Gap has an amazing jeans line for men. They are surprisingly rugged. They are designed with the average middle aged man in mind. They are priced extremely reasonable. Gap jeans are wonderful to wear and therefore they are one of the five best men's jeans brand.
The perfect pair of jeans are priceless. These five jeans brands offer cost, style and ease of wear. While some are hip and trendy, others offer a more relaxed and laid back fit. Some offer bright and vivid designs while others are simply blue jeans. They are all the great jeans brands.