The 5 best men's Pulsar watches are all made by the Seiko watch company. An interesting tidbit about Pulsar watches is that while today most of them are analog, they were the world's first electronic digital watch. They are generally priced more affordably than other watch brands.
- Pulsar Men's PXN080 Watch. The Pulsar men's PXN080 watch features quality Japanese quartz movement. In addition, it comes with an analog display and date, a stainless steel case, a gold second hand and a mineral crystal that guards your watch against excessive wear and tear on the dial.
- Pulsar Men's PF3223 Alarm Chronograph Watch. This men's Pulsar watch is an update on the timeless chronograph watch. With a stainless steel bracelet and a bold, large face, this Pulsar men's watch is water-resistant to 300 feet and includes the use of a stopwatch with split time measurement.
- Pulsar Men's PXD122S Watch. The Pulsar PXD122S comes encased in a gold toned, stainless steel case and has a white dial and even a date function. With Japanese quartz movement, a mineral crystal that protects this watch from wear and a classic look and feel, this baby will put a smile on your face.
- Pulsar Men's PJ6016 Watch. This watch for men by Pulsar is a dress watch. It comes with black toned, luminous hands and fine attention to detail, like the black indexes which surround the outer dial. It has a gold toned, stainless steel bezel and crown.
- Pulsar Men's PF8037 Watch. This men's watch from Pulsar is styled in a contemporary fashion with great features such as a twelve-hour alarm. It is resistant to water up to 100 feet and is scratch-resistant, too.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.