If you need a watch that fits into your athletic lifestyle, knowing the 5 best men's sport watches should be of great help to you.
- Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch. This Timex® Flix 100 Lap Ironman Triathlon watch is designed for the super sportsman, and is particularly fine because it's functional, which has put it at the top spot of the five best men's sport watches. Just dig its Indiglo night-light activation which only requires a quick iflick of the wrist for hands free lighting. If you are a diehard sports guy, this men's sports watch can't be beat.
- Luminox Navy Seal Dive Watch. This watch was originally created specifically for the Navy SEAL, so it's even more serious than a mere men's sport watch. Therefore, it easily lives up military specifications of all branches of the US Armed Forces. Made out of fiberglass reinforced polyester injection molded case, this unit's stainless steel plate case back is held together beautifully with stainless steel screws. It is also designed with double gasket crown/stem confers water resistance of 20 atm/200 meters/660, which makes it simply perfect for water sports.
- Swiss Army Watch. This is an old standby, which came along before men's sport watches even came into vogue. But just because it's old, doesn't mean it's not also a great sports watch. After all, the Swiss have been making these, and perfecting these watches, for years. And just because it's designed for sports and field, don't mean it sacrifices necessary features and classy looks. There are many different styles to choose from, too.
- Nike Sport Watch. Yep, Nike makes more than just shoes. (Yes, they've created one of the five best men's sport watches). For instance, the Triax S Series features full chronograph function, digital display, alarm, and lap time memory. It's also a durable series, due to hard plastic case and polyurethane strap make this timepiece a long-lasting, convenient unit.
- Timex Ironman Heart Rate Monitor Watch. Another long-standing brand is Timex, noted once again for this men's sport watch, and its Ironman model will help you meet your fitness goals. Just take a look at its many features, including a chronograph, heart rate monitor, countdown timer and other important features for sports enthusiasts, and more specifically, men's sport watch enthusiasts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.