Every guy should own at least one of the 5 best men's Swiss army watches. Most of these watches look good enough to wear out, but strong enough to take the beating of everyday wear and tear. Here are the five best men's Swiss army watches.
- Swiss Army Men's 241263 Dive Master 500 Black Dial Watch. The luminous hands on this watch makes it easy to see the time no matter what time of the day or night it is. The dial on the watch is covered with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. This watch comes with a black rubber strap. Being water resistant up to 500 meters is why this is one of the five best Men's Swiss Army watches.
- Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241285.CB Watch. This Men's Swiss Army watch has a beautiful stainless steel bracelet. A unique red dial makes this watch stand out. Having a date display is another great feature of this watch.
- Swiss Army Men's Maverick II Chronograph Watch. Every avid outdoorsman needs to have this watch. This watch is made to take a beating and is great for hikers and climbers. Swimmers also love this watch because it is water-resistant up to 330-feet. The sapphire crystal on this men's Swiss Army watch makes it super resistant to scratches.
- Wenger/precise Int. S. A.K. Design Swiss Army Watch. This Men's Swiss Army watch is perfect for everyday use and special occasions. The classy look of this watch means that it will be stylish throughout the ages. This watch displays both regular and military time.
- Victorinox Swiss Army Men's Convoy Chronograph Titanium 241161 Watch. This Men's Swiss Army watch is lightweight and made of Titanium. It also has a very elegant look that makes it the perfect dress watch. The date is also displayed on the face of this watch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …