The 5 best men’s Tissot watches incorporate a history of firsts by acclaimed 1853 Swiss watchmaker Charles-Felicien Tissot and the solid backing of the Swatch Group Ltd. Gracing the wrists of athletes, political powerhouses and A-list actors as well as musicians, this brand is a powerful complement to the wrist of any male.
- Water resistant up to 100 meters, the T-Touch Expert Titanium is a must-see. Its tactile sapphire crystal glass and titanium bracelet make it without doubt one of the best men’s Tissot watches for making a statement. No words are needed when the man wearing this quartz timepiece enters the room; he is in charge, and he knows it.
- If a sporty image is more to the wearer’s liking, the T-Sport PRS200 is simply gorgeous. A stainless steel bracelet holds a casing of similar material in place. Gleaming dials shine from a black watch face. Of the five best men’s Tissot watches for athletes, this one is as much at home behind the steering wheel of a race car as it is on the wrist of a Scuba diver.
- The boardroom is a suitable backdrop for the T-Gold Bridgeport. Brown alligator leather holds a stainless steel case with a silver dial. Black Roman numerals on a white watch face are accentuated by gold rimming and slim watch hands. Corporate success and leadership abilities are the hallmark of this specimen denoting the best men’s Tissot watches.
- Feeling stylish and ready to give a nod to yesteryear? The T-Pocket Savonnettes is the pocket watch for the wearer who embraces time and respects its awesome power. The casing is gold-plated while the dial is plain white with large Roman numerals. Unabashedly stylish but particularly effective among the ensemble of the man who dresses to the nines, the understated elegance of the timepiece is sure to wow and perhaps even woo.
- Artistically minded, whimsically executed and fit for the poet, artist, author and actor, the Heritage Porto Chronograph is the exquisite timekeeper for the man with an aura of gentle strength. Fun but concurrently serious, its stainless steel case and fanciful numbering add a touch of whimsy while the brown faux-croc leather band adds style.
The five best men’s Tissot watches make fashion statements as much as they provide functional and highly accurate time-telling as well as well-designed jewelry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.