Need new underwear and want to know the 5 best men's underwear brands? Guys have needs too, and sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask for help. Follow this guide to the best and most comfortable underwear for men.
- Hanes: Hanes is always the most comfortable brand for guys. This 5 best men's underwear sells like hot cakes. Guess what guys? Women love them too. If you want to keep the boys comfortable and contained, check out this brand. They even come in boxers and boxer briefs.
- Calvin Klein: Now this brand is quite sexy on a man. If you want your underwear to be fashionable and in style, invest in these. Do you need more support? Calvin Klein has you covered—no pun intended.
- Emporio Armani: Made by the man who makes just about everything on the planet, you can't go wrong with this brand. This brand is stylish, comfortable and the ladies really love them. They cost a lot more than Hanes and just a little more than Calvin Klein, but they are worth it.
- Tommy Hilfiger: Of course the best men's underwear list would not be complete without this guy. The trademark red, white and blue colors and stylish look says it all. Mr. Hilfiger designed a terrific line of undies for the guys. It's definitely one of the better brands on the market.
- Nautica: This brand offers you the style, comfort and look you're looking for. The prices are a little high end, but quality underwear costs money.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.