5 Best Mens Watches With Leather Straps
If you love keeping time, then this list of the five best men’s watches with leather straps will certainly get you salivating. These five watches have their own unique design and style, and each one offers something different for the wearer to enjoy.
- William Baume Flying Tourbillion. This Swiss watch, designed by Baume and Mercier, is limited to only ten editions worldwide. Its unique flying tourbillion is held in place on only one side (as opposed to the top and bottom), and has a nine o’clock escapement. To top it off, the William Baume Flying Tourbillion has a beautiful black alligator leather strap and a 52-hour power reserve.
- Monaco V4. This limited edition timepiece from French watchmaker Tag Heuer is the world’s first and only belt-driven watch. This unique design allows the Monaco V4 to be more shock resistant than other watches, and the micro ball bearings and belts that drive the mechanical movements require less maintenance. All of this is encased in a beautiful platinum case, and features an alligator leather strap.
- Paramount Tourbillion Linear Power Reserve. This exclusive tourbillion watch from Swiss company Jean Richard features an 18 carat white gold case, a rubber-covered black alligator leather strap, and has a 72-hour power reserve (thanks to its linear power reserve indicator).
- Julius Assmann 4. Don’t let the name fool you, this time piece from German watchmaker Glashütte Original uses proprietary movements and features a unique retrograde hour display and tourbillion. Its case is made from white gold (also available in red or rose gold), and features a black alligator leather band. The Julius Assmann 4 can also be worn as a pocket watch, making it perfect for any occasion.
- Indicator P6910. This watch, made by Porsche Design, is the world’s first chronograph with a digital stopwatch display, and can record for up to 10 hours. Its case is made of rose gold coated in titanium, and its band is made from elegant black leather. It took 12 watchmakers to design the Indicator P6910, and is made of 800 individual parts.