5 Best Mexican Restaurants: Boston
Finding the five best Mexican restaurants in Boston can be a hard task. There is a large variety of Mexican restaurants that vary in cuisine, price range and location. To help make this easier for you, here are the 5 best Mexican restaurants in Boston.
- Mi Pueblito Restaurant, located in East Boston, is a delicious restaurant for Mexican cuisine. It has a casual atmosphere and is available for eat-in, takeout and even delivery. Try the Sopa de Res and sweet plantains with a glass of Sangria. Talk about a delicious meal.
- Tacos Lupita in Somerville is a great Mexican restaurant. It offers counter service with take-out or eat-in. Its unique cooking style includes meats that are roasting on a spit behind the counter. A must-buy is its version of a quesadilla. The tortilla is filled with cheese and then heated on a flat top grill, it is then filled with your choice of meat and fixings and rolled into a burrito shape. At under $6 this huge quesadilla is an excellent choice.
- Boloco in the financial district is a casual, take-out restaurant specializing in burritos. You get to be the chef at Boloco. Choose your favorite flavors, meat and fixings to make the perfect burrito for you.
- Montecristo Mexican Grill is an excellent choice for authentic Mexican cuisine. It offers an extensive menu with traditional Mexican meals. All of their menu items are fairly priced and will satisfy your taste buds.
- Tu Y Yo in Somerville is a quaint Mexican restaurant that will satisfy your need for Mexican food. This beautifully decorated restaurant offers a large menu with many different Mexican meals. A great choice for a dinner out.