Traveling to Louisiana and need to know where the 5 best Mexican restaurants in New Orleans are? Keep reading and you will know exactly where to find the best enchiladas and tacos this side of the border.
- Nacho Mama’s Mexican Grille. This isn’t your mother’s home-cooking. Nacho Mama’s makes an authentic Mexican meal every time. Your nacho dishes are stacked high with all the fixings. Just about everything has jalapeños in it. When you need to cool your taste buds, put the fire out with a margarita or one of the nightly drink specials. Think you’ll be paying mucho dinero to eat here? Not a chance. The menu prices are very affordable. Come on in and enjoy a lot of good food for very little money. Nacho Mama's: 1000 South Clearview Parkway, Suite 1016, New Orleans, LA 70123.
- El Gato Negro. “The Black Cat” is one of the 5 best Mexican restaurants on our list. Find delicious menu items such as homemade chicken enchiladas and tacos to fill you up. Eat breakfast, lunch or dinner at your leisure. Thirsty for some real Mexican alcohol? Sip a mojito or tequila along with your meal. El Gato Negro: 81 French Market Place, New Orleans, LA 70116.
- Taqueria Guerrero. This Mexican restaurant has great customer reviews. Taqueria Guerrero’s menu is filled with delicious entrees and appetizers. It’s not fancy but the prices are just right. Enjoy! Taqueria Guerrero: 208 North Carrollton Ave., New Orleans, LA 70119.
- Taqueria Corona. The word fabulous best describes this wonderful eatery. If you love great service and great food, come to this Mexican restaurant. Moderately priced and good for families. However, watch the weekends; they can be a little crowded. Taqueria Corona: 5932 Magazine St., New Orleans, LA 70115.
- Juan's Flying Burrito. This Mexican restaurant isn’t fancy and doesn't have expensive decor. It does offer tasty food for a very reasonable price. Give it a try. You might be pleasantly surprised. Juan's Flying Burrito: 4724 South Carrollton Ave., New Orleans, LA 70119.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …