5 Best Mexican Restaurants In NYC
If you're in New York City, you will want to stop at one of these five best Mexican restaurants in NYC. Rest assured that when you go to these restaurants you cravings for amazing Mexican food will be fulfilled. Wether you're wishing you were in Mexico or you're just hungry for Mexican food, you are sure to have a wonderful time while eating at these restaurants. These are the five best Mexican restaurants in NYC.
- Rosa Mexicano. This restaurant is a little expensive, but the delicious food makes up for the expensive price tag. The fresh made guacamole, that is prepared right at your table, is one of the favorite dishes served at this Mexican restaurant in NYC. Besides great Mexican food, this restaurant also has some amazing margaritas. Rosa Mexicano. 61 Columbus Ave, New York City, NY 10023.
- Toloache. If you love spicy food you don't want to miss stopping at this restaurant. This Mexican restaurant in NYC is continently located near Time Square. The restaurant serves traditional Mexican dishes. One of the best things about his restaurant the very attentive wait staff. Tolache. 251 W 50th St, New York, NY 10019.
- El Maguey Y La Tuna. This restaurant has a very cozy atmosphere that makes guests fell like they are in Mexico. This Mexican restaurant in NYC serves authentic Mexican food. This restaurant is known for having some of the best mole sauce in New York City. It is also known for serving some great frozen margaritas. El Maguey Y La Tuna. 321 E Houston St, New York City, NY 10002.
- Cafe Espanol. Besides Mexican food, this Mexican restaurant in NYC also serves some mouth watering seafood dishes. This restaurant is small and has very reasonable prices. Many people like to enjoy a variety of tapas that are served at this Mexican restaurant, before they have their main dish. Cafe Espanol. 172 Bleecker St, New York City, NY 10012.
- Mama Mexico. This Mexican restaurant in NYC city is always packed. It has a very lively and fun atmosphere. If you're buying alcoholic drinks here, you are getting your moneys worth, because they are very strong. If you're feeling a little wild, you can have tequila poured directly from the bottle to your mouth at this Mexican restaurant in NYC. Mama Mexico. 2672 Broadway, New York City, NY 10025-5026.