This is a list of the 5 best Mexican restaurants: Tulsa, Oklahoma Edition. Mexican cuisine is big in the United States, especially in the Southwestern region. Enjoy these restaurants on your visit to Tulsa.
- Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy. Abuelo's serves Tex-Mex style Mexican cuisine. It's located close to the East Pointe Shopping Center. Try the Fajitas and Enchiladas. Abuelo's also offers catering services. Dress is casual, and the atmosphere is casual and family-friendly. Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy: 10909 East 71st Street, Tulsa, OK 74133-2524.
- Arizona Mexican Restaurant. This restaurant serves authentic Mexican cuisine. It's located near the Lighthouse Shopping Center. Try the Mexican-style steaks, and the Lunch Fajitas. It offers catering for meetings and other activities. Dress is casual, and the atmosphere is casual, quiet, and rustic. Arizona Mexican Restaurant: 5800 South Lewis Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74105-7121.
- Cancun International Restaurant. This restaurant serves authentic Mexican cuisine. It's located between the Hillcrest Medical Center and the University of Tulsa. Try the Arroz a la Marinera (rice cooked in a variety of seafood), or the Super Burritos. It also offers catering services. Dress is casual, and the atmosphere is fun and casual. Cancun International Restaurant: 705 South Lewis Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74104-3329.
- Chimi's Mexican Food. Chimi's serves Sonoran style Mexican cuisine. It has a great tasting, homemade guacamole. Try the Tamale Pie, or the Sour Cream Chicken! Dress is casual. The atmosphere there is casual and laid back. You can also serve your special event with them, where they'll seat up to 50 guests. Chimi's Mexican Food: 1304 East 15th Street, Tulsa, OK 74120-5804.
- El Guapo's Cantina. This restaurant serves Oaxacan style Mexican cuisine. It's located near the Tulsa Performing Arts Center. It's a rooftop restaurant where you can eat and enjoy Tulsa's downtown skyline at the same time. Try the Monday Wet Burrito Special, or the Enchiladas de Mole Poblano. Dress is casual, and the atmosphere is fun and casual. El Guapo's also has space available for private parties and functions. El Guapo's Cantina: 332 East 1st Street, Tulsa, OK 74120.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.