What are the 5 best military chronograph watches? There are various types of watches considered as military watches. There is classification of watches which was developed from the attributes of watches used in the military, these watches are generally given the model name Military. There are also genuine military issued watches.
- Seiko SNN07xx Military Chronograph $115. This Seiko Military Chronograph comes with all the extras, stainless steel case, stainless steel bracelet, classic military styling, and the added benefit of choosing between three different dial colors with four different hand sets, making four options in all. Add to that the classic Seiko reliability, and an every-man's price tag, and you have one of the best Military chronographs.
- Citizen AT0200-05E Military Chronograph $215. This Citizen has all the attributes found in the classic Military watch. The round case, the prominent lugs, and the classic styling. It also has the reliability and accuracy of a digital quartz chronograph movement coupled with the no battery replacement, no wind hassle free day to day maintenance of Citizens famous solar powered Eco-Drive movement. Its has a rugged stainless steel case and classic look canvas strap. All of this at a price which won't break the bank or make you worry about actually wearing it for rugged day to day use. This one is a winner.
- CWC British Mechanical Chronograph $690. Cabot Watch Company is the supplier to the British Army and this is the version of their automatic chronograph which is available to the buying public. This is a classic military chronograph with stainless steel case, acrylic crystal, and Valjoux 7765 movement. This is one tough and accurate time piece, as well as a genuine piece of military issued history. It would make any military watch enthusiast happy.
- Tutima Military NATO Chronograph Titanium $2000. This is a beautiful example of the military watch with a slightly more modern look and design. It is deceptive in that its 43 x 14.5 MM case is surprisingly light due to its modern titanium construction. It can be had with an all titanium bracelet, or a variety of leather and synthetic straps. It uses a Swiss Lemania automatic movement as its engine and is water resistant to 200 meters, making it also fit for dive watch use.
- Marathon CSAR $2700. This is the first automatic chronograph watch issued by the United States military. It is a massive watch with a Valjoux 7750 automatic movement. It uses the Marathon system of military illumination which consists of both tritium tubes, and Superluminova for unparalleled night time readability. It is constructed of heavy stainless steel with a sapphire crystal. The pushers and crown all screw down for a maximum water resistance rating of 300 meters, exceeding the 200 meter ISO rating for a divers watch, and is provided with a divers elapsed time bezel for such use. This is a fine watch which will be cherished by your children's children.
There are 5 of the best military chronograph watches made. Are they the best? That depends upon what a specific individual wants and needs, they are all certainly deserving of being one of the 5 best military chronographs. Anyone one of the 5 will certainly serve you faithfully for a long time. Hopefully there is something on the list which appeals to both your taste and budget. Enjoy your military chronograph watch, they are a unique design which differentiates itself from other watches.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.