5 Best Military Divers Watches
The best five military divers watches in this article have been chosen primarily through research of customer ratings. They all received perfect or near perfect ratings.
- 72326 Battalion II Diver Swiss Watch. This watch costs between $130-$190. It has a round face with a mineral material window dial. It is stainless-steel and water resistant to 660 feet deep. It is also luminous with swiss-quartz movement.
- Zeno Army Divers De Luxe Tri-Compax Chronograph 6559 A-SV-MT. This watch has a high price tag of $1,325. Customers loved the looks of this Zeno watch. It is stainless steel with chronograph buttons. The watch is automatic and shock resistant.
- Zeno Army Divers 300 485 A-SV. This watch is also a Zeno brand watch. It costs a quite a bit less than the watch in #2. It is stainless steel with an automatic-self-winding movement. It is water resistant to 1000 feet deep.
- Wenger Swiss Military Steel 20 ATM Aqua Diver Date Watch 79947. This watch is around $69-$200. It is stainless steel with swiss-quartz movement. It is water resistant to 200 meters deep.
- Wenger Swiss Military Steel 20 ATM Aqua Diver Date Watch 79946. The cost of this watch is the same as the watch in #4, between $79-$200. This watch is rated highly because it is very durable and scratch resistant.
Posted on: Sep. 24, 2010