The 5 best military pilot watches look imposing on your wrist. They are watches that boast so much character and personality that people regarding you with any one of them on your wrist will hold you in higher esteem. Wear these military pilot watches if you want to be seen as bold, but also timeless enough to appreciate great design and architecture.
- XXL Military Navy Pilot Chronograph Watch A1340. This military pilot watch features a central second indicator, a special hardened mineral glass for extra protection, and a 60-minute stop function for the 9:00 mark. Take this military pilot watch with you when you need accurate and reliable time any place you go. It also features a bold and rugged watch face that draws attention to it and you.
- Pilot Series Automatic Titanium Pilot ETA 2824 Sapphire Crystal Watch. From Pilot Series comes this pilot's watch that boasts an all-titanium band along with extremely sharp, Swiss time keeping, comparable to brands like Fortis and Tudor. It takes the number two position because of the hack seconds feature it includes. This means that you can stop the second hand for the purpose of synchronization.
- XXL Military Pilot Chronograph Watch A1315. This chronograph military pilot watch's big, bold and easy-to-read numerals will help you tell the time with great ease and little ambiguity, a prime reason that it takes the three spot. It is also water resistant to a very good 150 feet, which means that you can sport this baby on your wrist even if you go swimming, diving, or participating in any number of water-based activities.
- Torgoen Swiss T06201 Men's E6B Military Pilot Watch. From the company that provides watches made especially for professional pilots, this Torgoen Swiss men's watch comes with a 24-hour time, additional hand for all your military time needs! With water resistance to a stunning 330 feet, this military pilot watch takes the four spot because it is made out of a high-grade stainless steel that also makes a great impression on your wrist.
- IWC Midsize Pilot's Watch. IWC's pilot watch brings up the rear of this list because it is cost-prohibitive, running you a few grand if you want to own it. You have to ask yourself if you think it is worth it based on its design for a slimmer wrist. One of the smaller military pilot watches around, this one features an automatic winding system so all you have to do is wear it to ensure it continues running.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?