Having one of the five best military wrist watches can make a strong and bold statement about a person. Whether you are in the military or not you will want to be seen with one of these good looking watches. Besides looking good, these watches also have great features on them.
- Luminox Original Navy Seals Dive Watch Series I. This military wrist watch was designed to meet the needs of Navy Seals. With sixteen gas lights this watch can be read in complete darkness or even underwater. This watch is also water resistant up to six hundred and sixty feet. The strap is made of durable polymer.
- Smith & Wesson SWW 1464 BK Military Watch. One of the best things about this military wrist watch is that it comes with three changeable straps. This watch displays both regular and military time. This watch has a black dial with three hands on it.
- Movado Military Men's Two tone Quartz Watch. This military wrist watch is a little expensive, but it's sleek and sophisticated design make up for the price. This watch has Swiss Quartz movement and a sapphire crystal. The black dial of this watch has the famous Movado spot located at the twelve o'clock mark.
- Victorinox Swiss Army Cavalry Men's Watch. The luminous hands and markers on this military watch make it very easy to read. This watch also has a date function and a smooth brown leather band. There is no need to worry about ruining this watch if you get it wet, because it is water resistant up to one hundred meters.
- Casio G-Shock GW200MS-1. You will never be late when you are wearing this military wrist watch, because it has three daily alarms on it. This watch is both shock resistant and water resistant. This watch also features a power saving function and a solar rechargeable battery.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?