The talent pool is rather low to choose the 5 best Minnesota Timberwolves players of all time. Indeed, only four players in a Timberwolves jersey have made the All-Star team for the franchise. However, over the latter part of the franchise's history we see a bright spot in their talent, which is where the 5 best Minnesota Timberwolves players of all time can be seen.
- Kevin Garnett. With several thousand combined units in the points scored, total rebounds, and even assists list for the Timberwolves, there is no question Garnett ranks as number one on this list. Finally winning his first ring for the Boston Celtics, he led the struggling Timberwolves for over ten seasons, which is the only time the Timberwolves have seen what the playoffs look like.
- Chauncey Billups. His breakout season came in the 2001-2002 season for the Timberwolves. Although he only played for Timberwolves in two seasons, his leadership and skills make him one of the best Timberwolves to ever put on the jersey.
- Terrell Brandon. Brandon was easily one of the better guards in his time. His years in Minnesota, however, were not as prominent as he was dealing with injuries in his time there. Brandon was a solid point guards at both ends of the floor.
- Sam Cassell. The one-time All-Star point guard served two years for the Timberwolves, as one of eight teams in his career. Winning three rings, Cassell was known for his leadership and rather feisty personality.
- Al Jefferson. On talent alone, Jefferson can be seen on the five best Minnesota Timberwolves players of all time. As his career continues it will be interesting to see if he proves himself, according to his talent level. Jefferson has a great deal of talent, and does very well on the boards and scoring for the Timberwolves.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.