The 5 best mirrored snowboard goggles will let you look cool while also protecting your eyes on the mountain slopes. They are the latest and ultra-coolest when it comes to snowboarding-goggle technology. When you take on any mountain in your snowboard, do not be caught dead without these goggles.
- Anon Helix Mirror Snowboard Goggles. The Anon Helix Mirror Snowboard Goggles are the best mirrored snowboard goggles because of their sleek style. This pair of goggles was made with the philosophy that less is more. Accordingly, it features a design that is minimal and a look that is just smooth as can be. On the practical side, this pair of goggles also comes with channel top frame vents. These vents make sure that ventilation and airflow are maximized when you are on the slopes.
- Spy Omega Snowboard Goggles Matte Neon Green/Silver Mirror Lens. The second-best mirrored snowboard goggles are these babies. The attraction behind this pair of mirrored snowboard goggles is their inspiration that is rooted in normal frame lenses. What makes this pair a real killer, however, is that it features very clean and well-defined lines along with a huge view. You will never run into another tree while taking on any mountain slope.
- Smith Scope Pro Ski Goggles. If you are looking for a real optimization of your goggles' color definition and depth perception in flat-light conditions, then these are the goggles for you. Also doubling as mirrored snowboard goggles, these sharp-looking babies are just what you need in order to effectively snowboard on any course on any mountain. You also receive shielding from hurtful UVA and UVB rays as you are snowboarding.
- Spy Trevor Snow Leopard Bronze/Silver Mirror. These mirrored snowboard goggles take the fourth spot on the list due to their combination of retro styling that mixes things up with modern technology. Another great aspect of these snowboarding goggles is their promise not to hurt your wallet too much: You get both affordability while not suffering from a dearth of features on these babies. It features an anti-fog dual lens, a flexible frame, and a silicon-ribbed strap that you can adjust as you see fit.
- Recon Halo Snowboard Ski Goggles Black Mirror Bronze lens Adult. The final entry on this list of the best mirrored snowboard goggles are ones which are value-priced! Not only can they also be used for skiing, but these mirrored snowboard goggles come the hell in handy when you require UV protection. In addition, they also come with an adjustable strap for all the comfort you desire.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.